E6000 SERIES ADHESIVES
Industrial Strength Adhesives supplied by KOMMIT, 109.4ml
E6000 INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVE
E6000 is formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. The self-leveling formula forms a powerful bond with most any material and will remain flexible once cured. E6000 Industrial will handle just about any project DIYers or PROs throw at it!
• Tough – 2X stronger and 60X more flex than Polyurethane!
• Non-flammable once cured
• Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
• Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
• Paintable – paint to match surrounding area to make UV-resistant
• Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
• Flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Go to eclecticproducts.com for technical data and product support