E6800 SERIES ADHESIVES
Industrial Strength Adhesives supplied by KOMMIT, 301ml
E6800 INDUSTRIAL ADHESIVE
E6800 has all the adhesion power of E6000 but the formula is enhanced with UV stabilizers. It is ideal for outdoor applications. E6800 easily bonds to fiberglass, concrete, metal, glass, wood and more!
• UV resistant – resists yellowing and cracking when used outdoors
• Tough – 2X stronger and 60X more flex than Polyurethane!
• Non-flammable once cured
• Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
• Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
• Paintable – paint to match surrounding area
• Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
• Flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
Note: E6800 is not recommended for use on Styrofoam™, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Go to eclecticproducts.com for technical data and product support